A Day At Camp
TIMINGS OF THE DAY
9:00am – 15:00pm
Registration opens at 9am.
Mixed U7 – U8’s
Mixed U9 – U10’s
Junior Girls U11-U12’s
Junior Girls U13-15’s
Junior Boys U11- U12’s
Junior Boys U13- U15’s
If for any reasons one group is short of numbers then we may combine groups to make a better experience for all players.
DAILY TRAINING PROGRAMME (COVID-19: activities and timings may be subject to change to meet Government and RFU guidelines).
9:00am – Registration
9:00 – 10:30am: Skill development and warm up games
10:30 – 11:00am: Break
11:00 – 12:30pm: Adaptative/Conditioned/small-sided games supported by skill zones
12:30 – 1:30pm: Lunch and free play
1:30 – 2:00pm: Technical zone – skill carousel
2:00 – 3:00pm: Competitive Games (World Cup/Six Nations/Nations Cup format) *regular breaks between games
3:00pm – Collection & Presentations
What must Children bring?
We ask that the children bring the following items in a clearly named bag:
- A healthy packed lunch and snacks.
- A refillable water bottle (clearly named)
- Their own personal hand sanitiser.
- Comfortable and suitable footwear (boots and trainers if possible, but not essential)
- Sun-cream and a hat (please apply sun-cream prior to attending camp)
- A waterproof
- Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Gum shield